Join our award winning team of game-changers in driving transformation and world-class innovation across the entire mortgage valuation process.
Combining our data, technology and people, the Valocity dream team works collaboratively to streamline the home buying journey for people around the world. Fueling our growth is a great team and we’re looking to hire a number of superstar developers.
With offices in New Zealand, Australia and India, Valocity is constantly evolving culture and strategy with a focus on the future. We’re open to innovation, technology and new ideas to ensure we continue to be fast, agile and equipped for success.
To be the right fit for this role, you must have taken key development roles in building solutions for large clients and be able to deliver under pressure in an Agile environment. You may already be a senior developer or an intermediate developer with great skills. You’ll need to be someone who takes ownership and pride in playing a crucial role in client outcomes and have proven ability to focus on completing projects autonomously.
Location: Auckland or Wellington
Competitive salary: Negotiated based on experience
The Position: As a full stack developer, you’ll be involved in solution design and requirements through to the development and support of multiple MVC applications
- Develop, implement and enhance the functionality of Valocity solutions
- Learn existing systems functionality and topography
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support
- Undertake problem-solving and issue resolution
- Communicate clearly with business users and project team
- Assist in automation, deployment, and monitoring activities
- Analyse business requirements and assist in estimating development efforts
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and other science related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Experience with designing and building software for the internet, preferably with Software as a Service products
- Experience with designing Service Oriented Applications as well as Domain-driven design
- Experience measuring and designing for non-functionals, like reliability, availability, security and performance
- Experience with AZURE, PAAS, IAAS, Micro-services
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience in developing software using Microsoft c# .net technologies
- Essential: .Net, C#, Modern ORMs, .Net Core, TypeScript, TDD, BDD, OpenApi
- Competent with the use of GIT
- Understands and can apply object-oriented software principles
- Experience with SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- An aptitude to learn and take on new challenges
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, self-starter
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Passion and Flexibility
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm, innovative and strongly outcome focused
- A strong team player
- Willing to learn new skills and tackle new assignments
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
At Valocity, we endorse positive goals and a productive atmosphere that embodies the highest level of commitment to the business, customers and one another. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where your professionalism and skills will make a difference.
You will be working for an award winning, innovative and fast-paced organisation that believes in celebrating success. Team Valocity is passionate about people, and Valocity’s people are passionate about what they do every day. With us, better never stops.
If Valocity sounds like the right fit for you, please forward your CV and cover letter application to email@example.com