Due to recent growth, we are looking for a resilient and high performing Customer Support Officer with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join our growing team of game changers, driving transformation and world-class innovation across the entire mortgage valuation process.
Combining our data, technology and people, the Valocity dream team works collaboratively to streamline the home buying journey for people around the world. With offices in Australia, New Zealand and India, Valocity is constantly evolving culture and strategy with a focus on the future. We’re open to innovation, technology and new ideas to ensure we continue to be fast, agile and equipped for success.
Tasks & responsibilities
As Customer Support Officer, you will be the backbone to our platform, ensuring that all customers, lenders, and brokers have your support. Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the support requests from our clients via telephone and electronic means.
- Ensuring that all support requests are dealt with in a timely manner and the highest customer service is provided.
- Support the Australian team as required with administration tasks.
- Ensure high integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of records and correspondence.
- Monitoring orders through the portal and actively managing them to ensure our service expectations are met.
- Answering queries via phone or email efficiently and effectively to reach a solution and ensuring that all details are entered and managed correctly in the system.
- Constant communication with clients to ensure they are sufficiently updated on their query.
Skills & experience
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written including an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and processes.
- Time management and organisational skills including the ability to multi-task conflicting priorities.
- Highly developed planning including the ability to proactively problem solve.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support/administration role.
- Ideally, we would love someone who has previous experience in the property, banking or real estate industry however this is not essential
If you are a someone who is committed to going above and beyond for customers and wants to work with an awesome supportive team, this is the role for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org