- Kiwi Run and owned global business
- Auckland Central office
- Awesome work culture and team!
- Competitive salary based on experience
The Product Owner will take a leading role within the delivery squad. They will take full responsibility for the life cycle of a product from Inception through to development launch and support.
The Product Owner will be the central point for analysing and managing requests from the business stakeholders and clients, taking ownership for the agreed solution and managing the delivery process including development tasks, data and other inputs necessary to resolve problems, communicate business solutions and document new processes.
Key duties include:
- Maximising business value through clear requirements and prioritisation of the product backlog features and stories
- Owning and sharing the product vision and the product backlog on behalf of all business stakeholders so that the development team understand the ‘why’ of the work
- Working closely with the team and the tech lead to ensure that the team understand the product backlog and can effectively plan for sprints
- Working with User Experience, Product, Marketing, Analytics, identified business stakeholders & the delivery team to gather requirements, identify customer personas, validate a true Minimum Viable Product (MVP) scope
- Deepening the team’s knowledge of customer needs, motivations, and behaviour to influence designs that contribute to a rewarding customer experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Product Owner within a highly complex technology based agile environment; or
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst within a highly complex technology based agile environment
- Must be able to show a track record of achieving business objectives through product releases
- Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile Software Development environment
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of business processes
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is desirable
- Proven ability to analyse, document and communicate requirements
- A ‘can do’ attitude
At Valocity, we endorse positive goals and a productive atmosphere that embodies the highest level of commitment to the business, customers, and one another.
Team Valocity is passionate about people, and Valocity’s people are passionate about what they do every day. With us, better never stops.
If Valocity sounds like the right fit for you, please click apply and send us your CV and cover letter. Alternatively you can contact us on email@example.com
Applications close on the 24th of September.