Due to recent growth, we are looking for a Team Leader to work within our Customer Service Contact Center team. This role is a newly created position and is imperative to ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Valocity is transforming the property decisioning process around the world and is committed to ongoing innovation and global expansion. With offices in New Zealand, Australia, India and Singapore, Valocity continues to land and expand, delivering the best in people, data and technology
About the role:
This is a diverse role and is not your average ‘customer service’ job. Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 5 customer service representatives
- Ensuring quality service delivery and KPIs are met
- Handling escalation calls and quickly determining a solution
- Monitoring the valuation platform to insure valuation orders flow through seamlessly
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Building and maintaining relationships with our stakeholders
- End to end monitoring of valuations to ensure they are compliant with banking standards
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Auckland Central office
- Awesome work culture and team!
- You will receive a lot of training and tons of support from the team (including emotional support from the office dogs!)
- Experience leading high performing teams within the contact center space
- Proven experience in customer service, excellent computer skills and an innate ability to multi-task, organise and communicate, this role is for someone who enjoys a challenge.
- Ideally, we would love someone who has previous experience in the property, banking or real estate industry however this is not essential
- Good standard of spoken English
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential