Valocity exists to transform the mortgage valuation and property decisioning process Combining the best world class technology, data analytics and intrapreneurial people, the Valocity dream team works collaboratively to streamline the home buying journey for people around the world.
Join our growing team of game-changers in driving transformation and world-class innovation across the entire property decisioning process. With teams across New Zealand, Australia, Asia and India, Valocity is constantly expanding with a focus on creating the future.
Competitive salary: Negotiated based on experience
The Executive Assistant is a crucial role at Valocity. You will support the incredibly busy CEO and founder daily by interacting with her to coordinate on company-wide initiatives and communication activities. You will manage the CEO’s day to day projects and extremely busy calendar by dealing with details that will enable our dynamic team to continue its exceptional growth.
You’ll be expected to work on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment, performing all administrative duties and interacting with multiple internal and external executives and management.
We’re looking for someone who is obsessively organized, dynamic, very flexible, and has incredible communication skills. In this position, you will be handling confidential information, writing correspondences, and working cross functionally with teams globally.
To succeed you will need to be an agile and proactive individual who can successfully multitask and has a positive, can do attitude!
What You’ll Do:
- Report directly to the CEO and founder to manage the complex scheduling of all meetings, interviews, international travel, and support of initiatives and projects
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, in accordance with personal travel needs
- Build relationships with the CEO’s contacts coordinating objectives, meetings, and collaborated initiatives
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including event organisation, lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting adhoc research, supporting marketing and meeting coordination
- Attend and coordinate board meetings, including meeting minutes and follow-up plans
- Track high-level projects and coordinate regular update meetings with CEO and relevant stakeholders
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Excellent time-management skills combined with an impressive level of detail-oriented thinking to manage the CEO’s busy and exciting calendar of meetings and events
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including preferably strong power point skills
- World-class level of work ethic and grit – the CEO is incredibly dynamic
- Passion for excellent service and communication, coordinating and learning new skills/concepts, communicating across divisions, locations and teams globally
- Creative problem solver who can independently find a way forward and implement a solution for any tricky situation
- Good spoken and written English
- Preferably a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a personal assistant role
- A ‘can do’ and ‘better never stops’ attitude
- Must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
This is an exciting role to work with a growing and extremely supportive team of gamechangers!
The Valocity Culture
At Valocity we have a dynamic and agile culture, we endorse positive goals and a productive atmosphere that embodies the highest level of commitment to the business, customers, and one another. We value having fun and the Valocity office is a place of laughter, diversity, strong team spirit and mutual respect.
Team Valocity is passionate about people, and Valocity’s people are passionate about what they do every day. We believe better never stops and we continually evolve to leverage the best technology, data and people to make the world a better place.
If Valocity sounds like the right fit for you, please forward your CV including cover letter application as to why we should choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org.