RedZed Lending Solutions, Australia’s leading lender for the self-employed, partners with Valocity to streamline both residential and commercial valuation ordering.
This strategic partnership will provide RedZed with Valocity’s bank secure, cloud-based property valuation platform, to automate residential and commercial valuation processes and provide flexible, customisable solutions to both brokers and their customers.
Chris Calvert, Executive General Manager Distribution at RedZed, said, “Consistent with RedZed’s objective of delivering a superior customer experience, we identified an opportunity to provide a more streamlined and simplified valuation process for our customers. Valocity’s online platform disrupts previous inefficient processes that comprised excessive emails and phone calls that will now be reduced to a single portal that manages the full valuation process and online payment facilities.”
Valocity Founder and Global CEO Carmen Vicelich said, “We know that time to yes for mortgage approvals is crucial. Valocity is delighted to enable a faster more seamless valuation process, empowering our lending partners to lead the market, through our innovative technology and data platform.”
The Valocity Platform will enable RedZed to move to an entirely digital workflow that automates valuation management, enhances data capture, and improves security of information sharing. This includes:
- End-to-end digitisation of both residential and commercial property report ordering, including instructing, receiving and acceptance of reports
- Automated quoting process saving significant time
- Auto-allocation of valuations to the RedZed Valuer Panel
- Real-time payment solutions adding convenience
- Implementation of SLAs for residential and commercial valuations
- Residential and Commercial Panel management, including issuance and storing of important documents in a secure platform
- Australia-based, local customer support and expert technical team
- An automated invoicing solution with full reporting
- Provision of high-quality reporting of panel performance as well as valuable funnel conversion metrics
RedZed provides simple to understand Residential & Commercial mortgage solutions for the 2.1 million Australians that are self-employed. RedZed’s product offering is backed up by 48 hours turnaround times, common-sense approach to underwriting, and direct access to decisions makers (credit) that understand the nuances of self-employed lending and are prepared to workshop applications with their accredited brokers.
For more information, please visit https://redzed.com/ or contact
Carlos Fernandez, Brand and Marketing Communications Manager – RedZed
0417 139 206
Valocity is Australasia’s first digitally native, cloud-based platform, that connects the entire property ecosystem of lenders, brokers, valuers, and their customers to streamline and automate the property valuation decisioning process.
Valocity enables customisable, flexible modular solutions allowing differentiation and innovation. In 2018, Valocity, was recognised as one of ten global finalists at the global FinTech awards in Singapore, as well as a top ten finalist for the Fintech Hackcelerator. In 2019, Valocity received FinTech Startup of the year Award at the India FinTech Awards and was named Microsoft ISV Partner of the Year in 2020.
For more information, please visit valocityglobal.com or for any media enquires contact
Sara Pesic, Head of Marketing – Valocity