Join our growing team of game-changers in driving transformation and world-class innovation across the entire mortgage valuation process.
Combining our data, technology and people, the Valocity dream team works collaboratively to streamline the home buying journey for people around the world.
With offices in New Zealand, Australia and India, Valocity is constantly evolving culture and strategy with a focus on the future. We’re open to innovation, technology and new ideas to ensure we continue to be fast, agile and equipped for success.
Competitive salary: Negotiated based on experience.
Key duties include:
- All the testing skillsets that make you a well-rounded asset to any QA team: Test Planning, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Exploratory testing, Smoke Testing
- White box testing – ability to understand unit tests introduced to access coverage and risk
- Develop and maintain test suites both to verify new feature requirements while building a maintainable clean base regression coverage.
- Risk Assessment – driving collaborative conversations with the dev team to identify risk areas.
- Push the boundaries and contribute to feature solution, UX and scalability.
- Help with support tickets from customers reproducing issues reported.
- Clear communication is essential to all stakeholders – you must not be afraid to raise your voice.
- Writing acceptance criteria for BDD Automation
- Take the initiative to ‘own’ features of work by giving the team visibility of any blockers and progression after handoff from developer.
- Problem solving and issue resolution.
- API testing with Postman
- Knowledge of writing and executing SQL Queries
- Experience working with product owners, PO’s/BA’s and other team members to aggregate business requirements
- Knowledge of test tools including test case and defect management
- Understanding of the defect life cycle and how that works within an Agile environment
- Able to prioritise and adapt quickly to changing objectives
- Ability to work in groups or independently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Industry knowledge on Home Valuation process
- Automation experience an asset (Typescript, C# or Python)
- Diploma or level 7 qualification
- 2+ years work experience as a Test Analyst
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Passion and Flexibility
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm, innovative and strongly outcome focused
- A strong team player
- Willing to learn new skills and tackle new assignments
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
Must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
At Valocity, we endorse positive goals and a productive atmosphere that embodies the highest level of commitment to the business, customers and one another. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where your professionalism and skills will make a difference.
You will be working for an award winning, innovative and fast-paced organisation that believes in celebrating success. Team Valocity is passionate about people, and Valocity’s people are passionate about what they do every day. With us, better never stops.
If Valocity sounds like the right fit for you, please forward your CV and cover letter application to email@example.com